Monday, May 28, 2012

Thinking of a Baker's dozen

The humidity kept me inside for most of the day today.  I used the time to clean the house a bit, specifically the troop support shelves...  Here's the before (what a mess!!!):


Several hours later I have a baker's dozen of priority boxes ready for a letter and then they'll be off to the post office...  Here's the after (a bit neater):



After all that "work" it was play time, so I used the OWH sketch for the week - seen here.  I wanted to make a card with poppies to commemorate the day, but had to improvise with the flower stamps that I have instead and flipped the sketch to fit...



Thanks for stopping by~
~Kathy

4 comments:

Debi Rice, otherwise known as Sparky! said...

The shelves look better, for sure! Nice way to be 'in the moment of the day'... And the gentle colors of the card,... beautiful! :O) Love you!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! I love how you flipped the sketch and how the flowers are popping out of their frame. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Linda said...

Super nice card! Simply sweet, colors, images and sentiment. TFS!!!

Donna Nuce said...

Love how you flipped the sketch. Your card is beautiful.