Thursday, September 30, 2010

Late to the Party...

It's been a while since I've surfed around the card-making world and it seems I'm late to Karen's Feline Playful Challenge Blog Party.  Hopefully she'll still let me play!

Karen has made searching for card-making inspiration easy with her Feline Playful Blog, where links to challenges are updated daily.

And until tomorrow - see I told you I was late to the party - she has blog candy offered up for her followers.  Check out all the great stuff for two lucky winners -



So why not hop on over and join with me... I soooo don't want to be the last one in the door!  LOL

Oh and on a craftiness note - I've got a couple of cards that I worked on while chatting with my mom (she visited this past weekend) just waiting for their picture to be taken and posted here... 

~Kathy

No comments: