Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Autumn Leaves

Inside a pack of Making Memories Autumn Splendor the following sheet has been taunting me:


While skimming through a variety of blogs, I saw Carol's card and was inspired to CASE it:

I switched it up a bit for the next one. 

These are so quick and fun that I plan to use up the entire 12x12 sheet for a series of notecards.  The only question that remains... is there a good way to use the scraps that I punched the little leaves from?

I used a couple of little leaf punches from a big kit I picked up at BJ's and sentiments from the Hero Arts Everyday Sayings set.

~Kathy

Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections white and brown cardstock, Making Memories Autumn Splendor DP
Stamps & Ink:  Hero Arts Everyday Sayings, Archival Ink Jet Black
Other:  Zig Memory System .45mm black pen

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Kathy, I am so honored to know that something I created has inspired you! That's the biggest compliment I could ever receive! Your cards are just lovely with those beautiful autumn leaves! I can see why that paper was calling you, it's gorgeous! The sentiments look great with those outlined borders and I'm glad you gave it a try! As for those punched scraps ......I think they'll make great kindling for the next campfire :)

Debi Rice, otherwise known as Sparky! said...

Make handmade paper with the scraps!
Really, it is fun and easy!!

Love the cards, Kathy!

Dawn said...

This is really a nice set.