Monday, September 3, 2012

Winter's Butterfly Sketch

With the rain, I got to play a little more today with my crafting toys.  And I combined a couple of the OWH virtual cardmaking party challenges in my card:


Challenge #3 - snowflakes, but not Christmas - my DCWV design paper has snowflakes on it, as well as the sentiment being about snowflakes.

Challenge #6 - sketch with the added twist to use punches.  I used my EK Success butterfly punch and a corner punch to spice up the background paper a little bit.

Thanks for visiting!
~Kathy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have always loved that saying. Pretty colors, Kathy!

Carol L said...

What sets this card apart from the rest is your great doodling with the white pen! What a great look! Beautiful butterflies, and a fabulous sentiment = great card! NJ!

Linda said...

I agree with Carol on the doodling...it really makes you card special! I just saw that sentiment somewhere else recently and decided I really like it...love the shape of your sentiment! TFS!!!

Julie said...

Great card, Kathy! I love the mix of patterns and the white pen details! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!